Waterlase Laser Dentistry
At Dr. Poonam Batra’s dental clinic, we only use the latest and most advanced technology to enhance the comfort and convenience of our patients. Our clinic is among the pioneers in adopting painfree DUAL LASER technology namely DIODE (soft tissue laser) and WATERLASE (soft tissue & hard tissue laser).
The innovative dental laser machine Waterlase iPlus™ by BIOLASE is capable of a wide array of dental procedures, including but not limited to preparing a cavity for filling, root canal preparation, removing diseased bone and gum tissue and treating infection around dental implants. The machine not only takes less time to perform these procedures than traditional dental devices but it also produces minimal to no bleeding with almost no post-operative pain or swelling.
We use Laser Technology for:
- Early detection of cavities.
- When used in dental filling, lasers are capable of killing bacteria located in a cavity resulting in long term tooth restoration.
- Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue and bone to expose healthier tooth structure.
- Cavity preparations and removal of tongue-tie in children.
- Reduce pain associated with cold sores and minimize healing time.
- Teeth whitening.
- Painless and suture-free treatment of gum disease.
- Treating infections around dental implants.
Benefits of using Lasers in Dental Treatment are:
No one likes injections. Waterlase procedures are so gentle, many patients are able to receive routine procedures with little or no anesthetic.
Waterlase combines 3 natural elements to treat the hard and soft oral tissues of the mouth:
air, water, and safe laser energy.
Waterlase is ideal for patients with busy schedules. It’s gentle, convenient, and requires fewer anesthetics, so patients can treat their teeth without disrupting their schedule.
Remove decay without compromising the rest of the tooth. With Waterlase, surrounding healthy tooth enamel is left unaffected. This reinforces the strength of fillings, inlays, and other procedures that are performed.
Waterlase requires fewer dental visits for the patient.