Around 25-35% of our patients are tourists from Europe, Australia and the United States typically referred to our clinic by our previous and current expatriate clients residing in India. Among these dental tourists are also former expatriate patients who return once they have left India for additional treatment.
Our team of qualified doctors are trained and specialize in all areas of dentistry and can provide comprehensive solutions to any of your dental problems whether restorative or cosmetic.
The comparative advantages of seeking treatment at our clinic are manifold and include:
Our clinic is on the official panel of several embassies (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Japan, Italy, etc.), multinational organizations (United Nations, World Bank, and WHO), and international schools (American, British).
- Access to exceptional quality care at a reasonable cost.
- Stringent sterilization techniques which adhere and match international standards.
- Regular inspections of our clinic by the health units of the US Embassy, British High Commission, Japan Embassy, and Canada High Commission.
- We offer a wide range of high standard dental treatments in one centralized locations including general and preventive, pediatric, laser gum treatment, restorative dentistry (veneers, implants, dentures, crowns and bridges), oral surgery (tooth extractions and maxillofacial surgery), root canals, teeth whitening and orthodontics.
- Our clinic is consistently investing in the most current equipment and technologies in an effort to provide our patients with the best dental care. We are one of the first clinics in New Delhi to integrate laser gum treatments using Waterlase and Biolase technology.
- At Dr. Batra’s clinic, we are always striving for progress and excellence and are continuously learning to acquire new dental skills by attending and presenting at workshops and seminars.